Thursday, January 31, 2013

Dream a little dream of me

Dear World,
So the other night, I had a wedding dream. That's right, those are starting already. Awesome.
I was late to my own wedding. I was waiting to use the shower because I had to share it with my mom. Then I couldn't find my friend Laura (who I haven't seen since 9th grade) because she was supposed to style my hair. THEN I caught a cab, but didn't know how to describe where we were going. I just knew it was on the other side of the island we were on. After freaking out in the cab, getting to my location, I felt a tooth wiggle with my tongue. I pushed it out, spitting the tooth out into my hand. I felt the empty space of gum with my tongue and tasted the warm metallic blood in my mouth. While doing that, I felt another tooth wiggle. All at once, I'm spitting gobs of teeth out into my hands, and I am left toothless. And late. To my own wedding. Lovely.

In other news, I need a second (third?) job. I am broke. I have a lot of saving to do for this move, and I'm still buried in hospital bills from September. No wonder I'm having stressy nightmares.

On to the job hunt!

Love,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment