Monday, February 4, 2013

So. Much. Stuff.

Dear World,
So in case you haven't been keeping up, I have to move this summer. I've lived in Columbia for almost ten years. I've spent half of those years here in Point Arcadia. My condo is overflowing with crap. I feel like I've been getting rid of a little bit every week, but I still turn around and there it is.

Stuff. Junk. Objects. All over.

For all my teacher friends, I'll be taking books I can't keep over to the Wardlaw GA room (217) for you to keep for your classrooms. You're welcome.

But even then, there are things I can't take with me that I can't get rid of. Like all of the paintings I've inherited. Or my winter clothes. I know I'll need a storage unit for that stuff, but it's hard to sort through the rest of it. Donate this, throw away that. I feel like I could be my own episode of hoarders. I don't want to get rid of this unfinished craft project because I WILL do it eventually. Maybe. Ugh.

So anyway, if anyone wants to volunteer their time and help me, that would be super. Even if by helping me, you're picking through my stuff and taking it. That's totally cool with me. I can't wait to whittle down my possessions to clothes, a bookbag, and a yoga mat.

Stay tuned for more growing pains!

Love,
Stephanie

PS- Does someone want a couple of cute cats? They're up for grabs too.


No comments:

Post a Comment