Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Hey y'all. I got a new camera.

Dear World,
So this blog entry will be mostly pictures. I try to post a lot of my pictures on my Pinterest, too..so look at that. CHECK OUT MY BOARDS, BRO
Anyway, I got a new camera at my parents' place over the weekend because I wanted a cool excuse to get outside. It worked. I even got to drag Dad along. :) Here's the cool stuff I saw:

Bumble Bee getting all up in some Jasmine.

"OMG you guys I just got a perm..do you like it??"

Seagull enjoying the breeze.

The pier at Kure Beach.

Feeling about two feet tall under some cypress trees.

Catching a Cardinal mean muggin me.

Cool bridge in Greenfield Park, Wilmington. 

Hiss!

Squawk!

Chomp!

....and that was my weekend.
Love,
Steph









2 comments:

  1. Stephanie, your first photo is of pittosporum in bloom.
    Love all the creatures you caught on camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, thanks for that! Jasmine was definitely a guess, mostly because of the smell. :) There are a lot of flora (and fauna) that I am still discovering in my travels.

    ReplyDelete