Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Hopes for Hulu

Dear Hulu,
How many times do I have to click that an advertisement is NOT relevant before you stop showing it to me? I think the depression medication commercials are probably the worst of them all. Can't you just show me nonstop cat food commercials? Those are super-relevant to me!

...I think I just realized why they keep showing me the depression medication commercials.

In other Hulu-news, a student that I taught last year emailed me today to discuss our favorite topic of conversation: Psych. That show is coming back next week and I'm super stoked about it.
Now that I'm not in grad school anymore, television has become a very important part of my life. And get this-- I actually have time to read books for entertainment again. Fabulous!

There's not much else to report in my life at the moment, so I'll leave you with a cat picture. (Because, why not?)

Love,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment