Friday, February 8, 2013

La Vie en Rose

Dear World,
I've been on a jazz kick for the past few weeks. Don't ask why. Maybe I was destined to be born in an earlier time. I have been told that I act like a little old lady sometimes. :)

I've been dreaming of the Virgin Islands a lot lately. Last night, it was that I accidentally stole some hermit crabs from a tourist. They clamped onto me with their little claws, and I couldn't find a way to get them back on their plate. Oh yeah, they were food. Living food.

To apologize, I offered to snare a langosta (crazy Caribbean spiny lobster) for this tourist, and he said it was okay. What the heck? Who doesn't want a freshly snared lobster? Whatever.
Then later in the dream I was chasing a child for some reason. It's getting fuzzy now so I don't remember the rest of the context. The bottom line is this: clearly I need to move soon. The colder weather is getting to me.

I'm looking forward to having a view like this again. 

Love,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment